We Have Created the Perfect All Purpose Heated Gloves
These gloves are perfect for outdoor events like football games, gardening, golfing, biking, hiking and many other cold weather activities! These thin, light-weight gloves are very comfortable and very durable. The glove is made of soft wind blocking material which allows your hand to move freely without the bulk of traditional heated gloves. The synthetic suede, no-slip silicone screened palm provides comfort and protection.
Outfitted with only the most advanced heating technology and features, its well concealed Lithium-Ion battery cell will keep your hands and fingers warm up to 8 to 10 hours. The easily accessible temperature control is on the top of the wrist of the glove. The one-button control can be used to select one of 3 different heat settings. Even under extreme temperatures, your hands will remain comfortably warm.
Overnight you can re-charge the power packs with the charger, included with your gloves. The heating units are water resistant and can absorb shocks without breaking
- Materials: Water resistant and wind proof material
- Color: Black with reflective elements
- Additional Features:
- 3 Heat Settings for individual temperature regulation
- Controller LED lights indicate power is on or off and the heat setting
- Comfortable warmth for up to 8 - 10 hours on a single charge
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Shock proof
- Wind blocker top with reflective elements
- Windproof Water-resistant Winter Gloves
- Synthetic suede and no-slip silicone screened palm
- Reinforced forefinger and thumb area
- Neoprene wrist cuff with adjustable Velcro closure
- Xtreme Comfort Technology
- One Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Pair of New Heated Push Button Ski Gloves with processor-controlled heating elements positioned strategically at the back of the hand, each finger and thumbs
- 2 Power Packs (4 Lithium-ion batteries, rated at 500+ charges. 7.4 volt / 2000 mAh)
- 1 Global Recharger that can be used in US at 110v and Europe at 230v. (charges both power packs at the same time)
| * This size chart is for suggestion only.
How to measure your hand
Take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand over the knuckles and make a fist. DO NOT include the thumb. Always go up a size if you fall between sizes.